The interview season is back! This article is about to give you expert information on how to ace any interview that comes to you. So sit back, this one’s for you!
Every student is going to feel tensed before attending an interview and its totally okay to feel that way. But there are ways in which you can show them who you really are. It’s all about how you go about the process.
Here are 20 proven methods that would help any candidate crack any type of interview with ease –
- BE PREPARED
- USE YOUR MIRROR AND PRACTISE HOW TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- READ ABOUT THE COMPANY AND BE THOROUGH
- WEAR STRICTLY FORMAL TIP-TOP CLOTHES
- LEAVE 15 MINUTES EARLY
- KEEP REMINDING YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN DO IT
- TAKE DEEP BREATHS BEFORE YOU GET INTO THE INTERVIEW ROOM
- BEHAVE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL, EVEN IN THE WAITING ROOM
- KNOCK TWICE AND ENTER THE INTERVIEW ROOM
- CONFIDENCE IS A MUST
- DO NOT FIDGET WITH YOUR HANDS, HAIR OR LEGS
- LOOK AT YOUR INTERVIEWER, EYE TO EYE
- KEEP A PLEASANT FACE
- MAKE SURE YOUR ANSWERS ARE TO THE POINT
- BE GENUINELY INTERESTED TO WORK HARD, IT SHOWS ON YOUR FACE
- ONLY START ASKING QUESTIONS TO THEM WHEN THEY ASK YOU TO
- ASK FOR YOUR FEEDBACK TOWARDS THE END
- GET THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION SUCH AS EMAIL IF POSSIBLE
- WRITE THEM A THANK-YOU MAIL AFTER THE INTERVIEW
You are hired!